It's Paperwork Time!
DEAR HOSTED BUYER
Thank you for applying for a delegate place at Break the Ice MICE Forum. Please fill in the form to complete your registration. We will contact you shortly regarding your confirmation.
N.B. These company details are the ones that will be printed in the Event Directory, so kindly ensure that these are accurate and inform us of any changes.
Electronic submission of this form commits you to the stated terms & conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Signature and/or electronic submission of this form indicates applicant’s interest in attending the Break the Ice MICE Forum (the “Forum”) as a hosted buyer. Applications will be reviewed and applicants will be confirmed via email at the sole discretion of the BREAK THE ICE FORUM (the “Organiser”). When confirmed, the applicant commits himself to the following terms & conditions.
2. Hosted buyer participation at the Forum includes: a schedule of meetings with suppliers; full page profile in the event directory; programmed activities; two nights' accommodation; return transportation; meals unless otherwise stated.
3. Travel insurance is strongly recommended and must be organised by the delegate at their own expense as this is not covered by the Organiser.
4. It is the delegate’s own responsibility to check visa and vaccination requirements and to organise these, where applicable, at their own expense.
5. Should the Organiser cancel the Forum, any payment made in respect to registration will be refunded in full. The Organiser shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damages incurred due to such cancellation.
6. CANCELLATION: A senior/suitable replacement delegate must be supplied for every delegate with a separate meeting schedule. Unless a suitable replacement delegate can be organised, a cancellation fee of €300 plus the cost of any transport already booked on your behalf by the Organiser will apply to delegates who cancel their participation 20 days prior to the event start date. The cost of the additional transport ticket for your replacement, or costs for changes to existing transport ticket, where applicable, will be covered by the delegate or delegate’s company. In the event that no replacement delegate is organised and a transport has been agreed and booked, then this transport cost will be covered by the delegate or delegate’s company. Buyers that fail to turn up at the event, due to negligence on their part, will be charged the full cancellation fee and will have to pay for any related expenses that may be incurred as a result of this no-show.